To make premium wine you need premium grapes.
The Nugan family knows that and has invested time and money to develop vineyards in Australia’s finest wine growing regions.
Nugan Estate has ensured all their vineyards are located in the best micro-climates and are fully drip irrigated. Further, that their highly qualified viticultural team use the latest technology married with traditional handling to ensure the highest quality fruit.
Nugan Estate owns 5 vineyards across the King Valley, McLaren Vale and Riverina. In addition, Nugan Estate sources premium quality grape from the renowned Coonawarra region in South Australia.
Nugan Estate’s vineyards are:
- Frasca’s Lane Vineyard, King Valley, Victoria
- McLaren Parish Vineyard, McLaren Vale, South Australia
- Manuka Grove Vineyard, Riverina, New South Wales
- Cookoothama Vineyard, Darlington Point, Riverina, New South Wales
- Talinga Park Vineyard, Riverina, New South Wales